News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Attendance Documentation Thread

Started by Serris, March 04, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

I probably won't be there today due to dinner time.


idsaluteyoubub

My 7 month old computer decided to die (motherboard fried), and my old computer won't support RPG-X. I will probably buy a new computer soon, and will be able to play then. But for now, I won't be able to make it today, but hopefully next week. Don't buy refurbished computers from Tiger Direct.  :'(

Serris

#17
Quote from: idsaluteyoubub on March 29, 2015, 11:49:18 AM
My 7 month old computer decided to die (motherboard fried), and my old computer won't support RPG-X. I will probably buy a new computer soon, and will be able to play then. But for now, I won't be able to make it today, but hopefully next week. Don't buy refurbished computers from Tiger Direct.  :'(

Trust me, never buy pre-built PCs that aren't from big OEMs. Of course, if you do that, they can't play very many games, but still. They're reliable for not crapping out on you within a year. Sites like iBuyPower and CyberPowerPC have gone downhill over the last seven years.

I've taken your absence into account, and hopefully we'll see you next week. Just so you know, the policy is that three consecutive absences will open your position on the roster. You're at two right now, but you're free to re-apply for the posting if you can't make it next week.

Serris

Tanglepaw12 has been removed from the roster for missing three consecutive episodes.

idsaluteyoubub

I understand about the absences, and really hope I can make it next week. And thus begins my difficult task of finding where I should buy a new laptop in Korea. I am not computer savvy, sadly.

ECH

I am gonna have to be gone for the next episode I am still sick and thinking I should probably go to the hospital if this keeps up.


I love most mainstream science fiction shows (Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica (2004), X-Files, and StarGate) and I will defend them all.

Shoot

Can't be there due to my LoA, so, can someone record the episode for me, I would appreciate that

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

I won't be there tomorrow due to Easter acivities with my family.


James Kaney

I wont be able to attend episode 4 sadly.

#Selfie

Serris

#24
I've confirmed everyone's declarations of non-participation. Unfortunately, due to his leave of absence and three consecutive absences, I've had to remove idsaluteyoubub from the roster. Let's all hope that whatever's keeping him down subsides soon and we can see him return in the near future.

With two consecutive absences apiece, Lucas Picard and Trevor are at risk for removal.

Serris

This is Lucas' third consecutive absence, so he's been removed from the roster, but remember! You can re-apply with the same character immediately.

Baron

I will be unable to attend this week due to a previously scheduled event. :(

Martin Thompson

You might have noticed me not being there for the past few RP's Serris. I am sorry about this, but I can't reliably make the timeslot due to other things I'm doing during that time. I therefor withdraw my application from the SRP. I do wish you alot of luck and fun with it, the time I was there I enjoyed it and the story and setting all looked pretty good, keep up the good work!


Baron

I will unfortunately be unable to attend on this coming Sunday... however I *will* be able to attend the following Sunday!

Serris

Quote from: Central Plexus on April 22, 2015, 05:36:45 PM
I will unfortunately be unable to attend on this coming Sunday... however I *will* be able to attend the following Sunday!

You'll have to throw in a re-application after this week's episode then, because you've hit three consecutive absences.