News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Attendance Documentation Thread

Started by Serris, March 04, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron


Serris

As Lucas missed this week's episode and has confirmed his absence for next week, that marks three consecutive absences and his second removal from the roster. Transporter Officer is now an open position.

SFC3

I thought I posted it here, but it was via my phone so that is always awkward. I will not be at TLE tomorrow because by the time it starts I'll be in a theater watching Age of Ultron. Sorry.

Klaw

Just found out that I have mother's day plans... (Yay, Parents...)

as a Result, I'm afraid I won't be in attendance :(

Telex Ferra

I posted in the episode thread as well but I pretty much can't make this.





Serris

#35
I'm grateful that some of you posted that you may not be in attendance, but I saw a lot of missing people that didn't notify me. We only had five people on the server ten minutes after the scheduled time, so "Crow's Nest" has been pushed back once again. Please be more diligent about this in the future.

Shoot

Quote from: Serris on May 10, 2015, 01:14:43 PM
I'm grateful that some of you posted that you may not be in attendance, but I saw a lot of missing people that didn't notify me. We only had five people on the server ten minutes after the scheduled time, so "Crow's Nest" has been pushed back once again. Please be more diligent about this in the future.


Yeah, its very frustrating....

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Serris

Attendance records have been updated. Trevor is at risk for removal.

Camille_Rose

I am not here this Sunday due to me not begin home im going Ibiza with my girls for some partying sorry so im missing the 23rd
LadyCx

Mutatio Nomen

I cannot believe I'm missing two series finales. I'll be on vacation during May 31. And I just got promoted too. :(

Scott Archer

I was away this weekend and my LOA didn't post properly :(
Sorry I missed this Serris. I should be there next week!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Andzzy

I'm working tomorrow from 12-5 so I can't be here for the finale.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( <= How I feel about this.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Shoot

I'm unable to join S02 Premiere due to my LoA :(:(:(:(

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Tanglepaw12

I am not going to be able to make second season premiere  tomorrow due to personal/ emotional issues due to finals this coming week but I will be able to be on next week sorry.  :(