News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Minisode - "Personal Affairs" - 25/04/15

Started by Grizz, April 25, 2015, 05:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: N/A
Episode Title: "Personal Affairs"
Writer: N/A
Air Date: 25th April 2015

The Hera has returned from the Vergal Belt in the wake of Ka'teth's arrest. Doctor Hampton prepares to depart while Captain Mason's return from Starbase 215 appears to have been delayed...




There will be no pre-determined plot line for this roleplay. You are welcome to make the most of some free time with your characters prior to the final episodes of the season.

Martin Thompson



Martin Thompson

#2
I'll be a bit later to this due to dinner being late today. See you in about half an hour!

Never mind, I was mistaken in the time. I will be there!


Mutatio Nomen

I had a great time, having to go AFK exactly 1830 on the dot, and then fighting with my internet what with my "connectus interruptus'.  >:(