News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S05E11 - "Internal Affairs" - 16/05/15

Started by Grizz, April 18, 2015, 06:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Thats a bummer. Hope you get up and running soon again.


Grizz

Took the MB & CPU with it. I am hoping to be up and running by Thursday.

Grizz

Since I didn't take the Bank Holiday in to account, it looks like Friday instead.

There's a General Election between now and then, don'tyouknow.

Andzzy

If this takes place this Saturday, I can definitely, 100% make it!


December. Cheer for everyone!

Grizz

It's looking like it should be taking place at last, today. Though I'm still sorting some things out and recovering from some data loss - so it has been the last thing on my mind.


Martin Thompson



Grizz