News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Can't acsess servers [CLOSED]

Started by MStickney, June 13, 2015, 07:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MStickney

I have tried everything, but I cannot get onto the servers.

My error code is: 404 URL

Telex Ferra

??? How are you trying to connect to the servers exactly?





MStickney

I may have read the wrong code but I was trying to the normal way via the server list.

Shoot

I've never heard any issue like this...

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

MStickney

#4
I think I found it, not sure if I said the right code and not sure where I saw it, but I think this is the solution, where can I get these manually?


And yes... I was watching Family Guy on Netflix on my second screen.

The files I need are in the middle of the right section.

I sent as an attachment cause I don't know any other way.


Just so you know the downloading isin't working.

Martin Thompson

Ah yes, you need to disable automatic file downloading (Strange, i thought this was disabled by default).

Start up EF / RPG-X. Click 'Configure' then 'Game Options' and make sure 'Auto Downloading' is set to OFF.


MStickney

It is, when I set it to off it just loads then boots me back to the main menu.

MStickney

Okay, now it is saying "ERROR: Couldn't load rankset script: tlo"

Telex Ferra

Are you using RPG-XUE or RPG-XSE?