News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Special 2 - End of an Era

Started by Klaw, October 26, 2015, 12:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw


November 12th, 2145
Airdate: Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 13:00 EDT (17:00 GMT)

The United Earth Space Probe Agency vessel, Daedalus, has just completed a survey of the Proxima Centauri Star System in preparation for colonization. After nearly two and a half years on this mission, Daedalus is preparing for her return Journey.

Despite an 18 month journey ahead of them (Provided all goes well), Daedalus' crew still appears to be in good spirits and the completion of their survey only served as a boost to their morale.

The Crew have no idea what the journey ahead of them holds - but the next bend in the road is bound to alter the face of the region and the future of Humanity's space program forever...

Klaw

a few quick notes.

The Airdate for this special is up in the air, I want to confer with Grizz to ensure that she has no Asteroid Field plans this weekend. Provided nothing is planned, then this will likely take place This coming Saturday.

I am in need of a special character, if anyone is willing to play such - I'd appreciate it. Details on the character will only become available upon commitment.

Map Progress is coming along, I'm hoping to release at least a working Alpha so that we can kick off within the next 2 weeks. This isn't ideal, but I've kept you all waiting long enough and I'm sure a few upgrade download files as we go won't be too much to handle.

Keep an eye out for required files and updates in the coming days!

Martin Thompson

I'd be available to play a special character. I also think Grizz has nothing planned as of yet but you'd have to confirm with her obviously, but as far as i know AF is pending picking a new timeslot.


Shoot

I would love to play as a special character, never done this before, please?

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

*Updated* This episode will air on Saturday!

Klaw

So, My assumption is this: Halloween Plans affected this week's Attendance....

No worries... Next Week, Episode 1 (The Official Start of the SRP) Takes off.

Martin Thompson

I am confused about the time tbh. Last week we ran at 19:00 my time, now you started at 18:00 my time? (GMT+1). Probably because of the clock shift and all...


Scott Archer

I had family over and was out :(
Should be there next week though!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Martin Thompson on October 31, 2015, 01:39:20 PM
I am confused about the time tbh. Last week we ran at 19:00 my time, now you started at 18:00 my time? (GMT+1). Probably because of the clock shift and all...


Probably what happened with me + TLE last week..