News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Returning to RPG-X after about 5 years

Started by TJFGuitarman, October 28, 2015, 02:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJFGuitarman

Hi all,
I used to play RPG-X a number of years ago as 'Mitch Chase'
I may create a completely different character to that but anyway
Can anyone help me with some questions I have:
I can't find any servers.
Also, when are ppl roleplaying?  I would like to get into a roleplay if possible.
Are there any roleplays that start before 8:30pm GMT?


Thanks all,
TJFGuitarman

Telex Ferra

Quote from: TJFGuitarman on October 28, 2015, 02:55:03 PM
Hi all,
I used to play RPG-X a number of years ago as 'Mitch Chase'
I may create a completely different character to that but anyway
Can anyone help me with some questions I have:
I can't find any servers.
Also, when are ppl roleplaying?  I would like to get into a roleplay if possible.
Are there any roleplays that start before 8:30pm GMT?


Thanks all,
TJFGuitarman

Hey there Guitarman,

You're free to RP as your old character or as any character you want at any time. TLO has absolutely no limitations on the number of characters you can have or what ranks they can hold, so long as your choice doesn't go against the wishes of the CO of the specific RP you're in. There are no requirements at all to CO a roleplay.

If you're having trouble finding servers, change your server list from Internet1 to Internet3 and you should be able to find everything. Let me know if that doesn't work.

As for when we RP, a large chunk of current RPing takes place during our SRPs. Check out the Serial Roleplay subforums for specific details, though many of the SRPs start and end before 8:30pm GMT on Saturdays and Sundays.

Let me know if you need anything else  ;)





Martin Thompson

Hey there, welcome to TLO and welcome back to RPg-X.

As Telex already mentioned, the bulk of the RPing these days happens during the SRP's. During the weekdays its quite quiet. Hope to see you during an SRP some time!


Scott Archer

Welcome back to TLO and RPG-X! Great to have you with us!
I'm Scott Archer, the RPG-X Executive Officer.



For more about RPG-X, read this post: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6357.0.html

You can find a list of our current Serial Role Plays (SRPs) here:

We currently have two main SRPs at the moment.:


       
  • The Lost Era (TLE) is set in 2310, between TOS and TNG. It's currently in it's second season (apply here)
  • Star Trek: Daedalus is set during the Romulan War and aboard a Daedalus Class ship. There haven't been any episodes so far, and this is due to start soon! (apply here)

  • We currently have one mSRP:
  • Star Trek: Training Station. This is a training role play and you can gain the SRP Certification. (Which you can read about here.) You can apply for this here.


  • We currently don't have any SRP polls.


    Any other questions or problems then just tell me or someone with the same coloured name. Alternatively post in the engineering forum.
    Once again, thank you for joining The Last Outpost!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Jenson

Welcome back to RPG-X and welcome to TLO!  :bye: