News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation

Started by Telex Ferra, October 31, 2015, 10:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

If you are still interested in being in group 2, please confirm by posting here.





Sheia K'Ress

<br />


Telex Ferra

#3
http://doodle.com/poll/8ups85mrd6sdpadn

Please fill this out for selection of the time for group 2. ALL TIMES ARE EST, GMT - 5





Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra

Yes, EST

Unfortunately doodle doesn't let you pick a timezone or even write it in





Telex Ferra

so I'm seeing 4-5:30pm EST as good for everyone. Unless there are any objections, I'll move forward with that.





Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Scott Archer

Quote from: Telex Ferra on November 12, 2015, 09:57:05 AM
so I'm seeing 4-5:30pm EST as good for everyone. Unless there are any objections, I'll move forward with that.
On the Saturday?

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra

Not this coming Saturday. In fact, I won't be available to do this probably until the 28th.





Martin Thompson



Telex Ferra






Martin Thompson



nicboyman