News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 1: "Daedalus"

Started by Klaw, October 31, 2015, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Did I do?

10 AMAZING! (I'm shooting for One of these per season, atleast )
2 (40%)
9
0 (0%)
8
0 (0%)
7
1 (20%)
6
1 (20%)
5
1 (20%)
4
0 (0%)
3
0 (0%)
2
0 (0%)
1 CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!
0 (0%)
Plead the fifth, on the grounds that Pierce may jettison you out an airlock
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Klaw

Quote from: Scott Archer on November 07, 2015, 03:42:46 PM
Quote from: Scott Archer on November 06, 2015, 11:39:48 PM
I'll be seriously sleep deprived by this, but I will be there! :D


Sleep deprivation got the better of me after about 26/27 hours... I'm really sorry Klaw :(

No worries

Telex Ferra

I thought it was decent, though the passing seemed off at times.

We seemed to spend way too much time on Earth, specifically in the classroom. Also we spent a little too much time preparing to leave. (Though this one is probably paretially my fault) As a consequence, the departure scene felt rushed and the cliffhanger felt a little awkward.

I'm excited to see where this is going once people start comign consistently and the story gets on its feet.