News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Welcome Back!

Started by Grizz, November 07, 2015, 05:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Thank you for voting to recommission Star Trek: Asteroid Field. As promised, this will be a direct continuation of the series. I have made a number of changes to the original plan for Season Six and of course planned for the three-part miniseries under the Asteroid Field: Resurrection banner. The already-roleplayed episode 'Deimos' has also been re-branded as a prologue, and not the first episode of the season.

I'll be reworking a few things to integrate AFR in to the full series continuation - as well as hopefully preparing some introductory / recap material for any newcomers that voted to partake. So do please stick around and keep an eye on this board as we head towards the new-look Sixth Season and, indeed - and I can scarcely believe it - the eight anniversary of the Accobar System's conception.

Can I please ask that all members already on the Crew Roster who will be coming back for more please confirm once again so that I can open up any positions if necessary - though I hope not to have to do too much of that!

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4665.0.html

I'll leave you with the existing promo material (which is, urhm, somewhat still accurate I suppose) and head back to the drawing board!



Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk


criminula




Mutatio Nomen

Moar! MOAR!

Um, aye, McClintock'll be there.

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Grizz


Martin Thompson

Quote from: Grizz on November 08, 2015, 05:33:34 AM
A reminder of how the fifth season ended..

Lol, I actually typed "Between Grizz and Andzzy I actually havn't got much to add." and then continued on for 3 paragraphs about the episode and the srp as a whole XD.

Can't wait to reprise my role(s) in this RP again!


Sheia K'Ress

I can't wait to starting RPing here :)
<br />

Andzzy

Doctor Rogan will be there until the day he ends!

... Which could happen in any number of ways, come to think of it. Nanovirus, VegaDrone™, Accobi, Halkonians etc. etc.

Anyways, I'll be there!


December. Cheer for everyone!

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Andzzy on November 09, 2015, 06:17:42 PM
Doctor Rogan will be there until the day he ends!

... Which could happen in any number of ways, come to think of it. Nanovirus, VegaDrone™, Accobi, Halkonians etc. etc.
How aboot' assimilation? :P

Grizz

There's still possibly one more poll voter which hasn't made themselves known - but due to the responses so far, this is a last call before I clear up and unlock the crew roster!

Another welcome back to returning members - thanks for sticking around (or indeed coming back after a while away from us) - and a big welcome to Sheia for joining us!

Sheia K'Ress

Hey if something needs a fixing, my hydrospanner will do the trick! :D
<br />

Grizz

SFC has also confirmed his participation. Unconfirmed positions will be opened up tomorrow, with details of the first episode (including the start date) dropping on Sunday.

Martin Thompson

Whooo, can't wait for the start date of Asteroid Field you will yield (feeling poetryish today XD).