News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

"I'm Sorry, my presence will not be available" Thread

Started by Klaw, November 07, 2015, 03:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

It would be most kind, of each and every one of you, if you were to post here when you discover that you're going to miss an episode of Daedalus. That way, I have record of who's coming and who's not - and can re-work the story ahead of time, if needed.

Your cooperation is most appreciated.

TJFGuitarman

Sorry about Saturday, I was going to say but I then forgot to, and then when I remembered I couldn't go online.
I will let you know if I cant do this coming saturday.

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Telex Ferra






Telex Ferra






Martin Thompson

If there is an episode today (28th 11 2015) I won't be there.


Telex Ferra

I have a meeting at noon that I need to go to. I hope it doesn't run too long but I'll need to stay to the end. Therefore I might be 10-15 mins late.





Martin Thompson

I'm having dinner aroudn 18:00 GMT, so ill probably be 30 minutes late to this unfortunately.


Scott Archer

Can't make this due to Desmond (the storm) and a friend's party that just came up (yesterday)
Sorry for the late notice, especially as I was required, but only just got in

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra

I'm not going to be able to make this any more. Sorry Klaw.





Scott Archer

I'm Sorry, my presence will not be available due to my LOA :( Good luck with the first episode though!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shirotaka

I will not be available today as i am going to be busy and i don't want to be introduced into the story just yet

TJFGuitarman

My RPG-X is ****ing about.  I can join every server except the one this roleplay is on.  I've been trying to join for the last hour and fifteen minutes and I'm really stressed about it.  I dont know how to get it working.

Scott Archer

@TJFGuitarman Have you got all the Daedalus required files? If you haven't got the rankset then it won't load either

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

TJFGuitarman

I have only got RPG_X ultimate edition installed.  I thought this had everything I needed.  If there's aything else needed, can you give me a link where I can download it all please?