News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Attendance Documentation Thread

Started by Serris, March 04, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Can't make it today. Let's say He is still in a coma from her head injury.





Tanglepaw12

not going to be able to make it to the one one the 13th because of my LOA.

Mutatio Nomen

I have a work-shift starting 1800 GMT today, so I also won't be able to make it. :(

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer

Something just came up, so I won't make it :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Mutatio Nomen

I'll be working during Episode #20 tomorrow, and hence will be unable to make the season finale. :(

Shoot

I'm not sure I can attend on December 6th, I might be celebrating Finland's 98th independence day, will let you know closer at the time :)

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Samual Johnson


Mutatio Nomen

I am also working tomorrow, and hence unable to make it either.

Samual Johnson

If there is an episode today I will be unable to attend, my normal computer is currently unable to boot to an OS so the only one I have access to until its fixed is a shared computer.

Serris

We're on hiatus until January 17th, so take your time.

Scott Archer

I'm finally going to go and see 'The Force Awakens' today (yes, I've avoided spoilers so far!) and it's on at half 3GMT. [/size]
With ads/ trailers, the film will easily be 2 and half hours long (taking us to at least 6) and then I have to get home and eat, so I'll probably miss the first 30 minutes or so.


Only properly organised that we were going yesterday.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Serris

Everyone gets a pass for today, except me. I had an unexpected family drop-in that prevented me from attending anything today.