News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Full registration on TLO [RESOLVED]

Started by Jack Telford, February 21, 2016, 04:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Telford

I am new here and just registered. In the email it says to get the full membership requirements go to this link: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?action=form;n=1 [/font][/size]says yet whenever I go to that link I get a message saying "This list is currently empty." Any Ideas?[/size]

Serris

That's a leftover from an outdated membership application process. We'll look into removing that from the email, but it isn't anything you need to worry about. At one point, registering on our forum was exclusive to actually being a member of our community, but we decided to forego application posts in favor of simplicity.


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask


Sheia K'Ress

Welcome to TLO, hope you enjoy your stay!
<br />