News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

SRP Pilots for April 2016 *CLOSED*

Started by Telex Ferra, April 02, 2016, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

After some deliberation, Scott and I have decided that Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST will be our first SRP pilot slot. Each SRP will be allowed to organize its pilot episode in its own thread. Please feel free to read more about our three SRP pilots in the following threads:

Star Trek: Lightborn
Star Trek: Yorktown
Star Trek: Lexington
SRP runners, please tell us which Sundays this month work for you, starting Sunday April 10th. We will try to schedule one SRP a week, and then leave the final vote to the end of the month or beginning of may.
Schedule:
April 10 - Star Trek: Lexington
April 17 - Star Trek: Lightborn
April 24 - Star Trek: Yorktown





Sheia K'Ress

Sundays hopefully, I'll have to check the new staff rota when I get it :)
<br />

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Sheia K'Ress

The 10th or 17th, depending on my shift time on Sundays. :) Ignore the first response XD
<br />

Sheia K'Ress

If possible, I would like to switch Star Trek: Lexington with Delta Fleet Academy, if that's alright?
<br />

John Adams

I'll consult with Lipton, I think 10th will be good, but I'm sure all of them will.

Telex Ferra

Sheia, Lipton and Brent, I will need definitive times from you soon so that you all can start preparing for your pilots.





Sheia K'Ress

10th, if not then the 17th as a back up
<br />

Sheia K'Ress

Put me down for the 10th April!
<br />

Lipton

The 10th is good for me too, the 17th and 24th will be good for me as far as I know, I haven't been able to speak with Brent on Skype lately so I can't confirm the 17th and 24th for him, sorry about that. But yeah, the 10th for sure.

Telex Ferra

Pilot dates are selected. Apologies to all for the delay.





Mutatio Nomen

Um, why does Yorktown and Lexington sound so similar, gauging by their synopsis?

Lipton

Brent and I are go for the 17th!