News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 12: "The MACOs"

Started by Klaw, April 14, 2016, 10:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: February 18th, 2155
Airdate: Saturday, April 16th, 2016 at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)

Daedalus is nearing the end of her journey toward the Denorios Belt. With only another 2 weeks left (estimated) on their trip to this mysterious unexplored region, The Ship has uncovered a large and ancient vessel, adrift in a long forgotten junkyard. Needless to say, the ship is taking the opportunity to investigate this region.

Meanwhile, the MACOs led by Major Veronica James are taking this opportunity to run drills and prepare for whatever the unknown has to offer...

(Standby for more information shortly)

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Klaw

Additional Notes:

This week, we shed our normal roles and positions and take on the role of one of the MACOs serving on Daedalus.

We are not Starfleet - and as such, we have no reason for sitting on the bridge, or manning the engine room. Commander Scott, and Chief Petty Officer Sheia K'Ress have things well in hand (even though we don't see them - they're still on the ship!)

The Start of the episode will be the only time we have full free roam of the ship. And That'll be explained when we start..

The Command Center on Deck 7 (I think it is....) will be our base of operations.

I'll try to move things along quickly so that we can get to the heart of the episode, and have plenty of time to run through the level

There will be multiple map changes during the episode - so be patient and wait until everyone reconnects.

Klaw's Rules for Firefights

1.) I will allow shooting during the Away Mission (But only when it's relevant -- and I'll direct when it is.)
2.) Excessive random shooting/killing/running around will be warned about only once.
3.) If you die, Spectate. I will direct when/if you're able to return to the story
4.) At all times, try to keep the purpose of the story at the forefront of your actions.

Klaw

The episode ran short due to tardiness - and a smaller than expected crew. But I'm happy it did, because next week, I can unleash my fun! - More on that in the next thread!

Thank you all for coming!

(And to the new applicants, I'll have your application processed before I go to bed tonight!)

Scott Archer

Aw :( I'll miss it :(


Again, apologise for my lateness, I lost track of the time, hadn't eaten, and my PC was in the middle of something else. Your map is either rubbish computer incompatible or Linux incompatible so I couldn't play from my netbook either.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk