News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot

Banned for banning Scott Archer.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist

Banned for clear Archer fanboyism

Scott Archer

Quote from: StringTheorist on April 20, 2016, 02:17:51 PM
Banned for conduct inconsistent with the mating habits of iguanas during a leap year in Antarctica.


I think this is the world's best ban XD.


Banned for suggesting that Archer fanboyism is a bad thing :P

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

Scott Archer, I now hereby inform you that you have been banned for inproper handling of cucumbers. And don't question how I know. Like Baskin Robins, I always find out!  :nudgewink:

Scott Archer

Banned for spying on a fellow TLO member!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

Banned for thinking that's an excuse for the abuse of vegetables. How could on officer treat one of the major food groups with disrepect!?   :explode:

Scott Archer

Banning myself for mishandling cucumbers :( I'm sorry cucumbers!


(Banned for having 'sources')

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

Banned for questioning my sources, and for banning yourself in a manner against banning regulations of the Magistrate of the Dolphin Matriarchy.

Jack Telford

Banned for not getting enough sleep

Paenitet

Banned for being the first person I banned in this thread in a while.

Scott Archer

Banned for posting at 06:51:21 and not 06:51:20

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Jack Telford

Banned for typing a post while I was posting

StringTheorist

Banned for not getting over it like a man.

Scott Archer

Banned for crimes against celery

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

Banned for the Mesopatamian Civilization's demise! How dare you?