News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 13: "The Belly of the Beast"

Started by Klaw, April 16, 2016, 11:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: February 19th, 2155
Airdate: Saturday, April 30th, 2016 at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)

A MACO team from the Daedalus has decided to undertake a rather unique procedure. Converting an ancient warship into a base. Before long, they'll learn just how dangerous this idea truly is...

Major James has sent her executive officer, Major Hank Patterson and the majority of the team into the bowels of the ship to try to gain full control of the weapons and other defensive systems. But what they will find in the depths of this massive vessel is the remains of an ancient civilization, long forgotten and very powerful!

Meanwhile, Sitting on the edge of the system, Daedalus is working out a way to rescue the stranded MACOs without losing the ship in the process...,


Klaw

*Sigh* I just lost power at my house... I'll keep you all informed of any updates :(

Klaw

45 minutes and 2 power company trucks at the top of my street.... Still no power. I'm afraid I need to postpone until next week :(

Sorry about this folks

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Klaw


Klaw

This is TODAY!

Just 2 Episodes Remaining until the Season Finale!