News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S06E12 - "Stella Tenebris" - 01/05/16

Started by Grizz, April 28, 2016, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: 6x12 | AFx72
Episode Title: "Stella Tenebris"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 1st May - 20.30 GMT | 15.30 EST

Part Two of Three

Awakening from their exposure to the assimilation virus, the boarding party fights to reclaim control of Pioneer and neutralize the biological threat.

But not before McClintock and Vega come face to face.





Mutatio Nomen


Scott Archer

Is there an overview? I need to know what happened! Am I now assimilated? :assimilate:

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Grizz


Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Martin Thompson

It appears i have missed this episode, for some reason i was under the impression there was no AF last sunday. I wholeheartly apologize for my mistake Grizz. I'll definately be there for the season finale of course!


Scott Archer

Quote from: Martin Thompson on May 04, 2016, 08:14:15 AM
It appears i have missed this episode, for some reason i was under the impression there was no AF last sunday. I wholeheartly apologize for my mistake Grizz. I'll definately be there for the season finale of course!


Well at least it wasn't just me!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

I was doing something important so couldn't attend, but I will definately be there this week!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask