News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hello from the 9th Fleet

Started by 9tharma358, April 15, 2011, 10:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9tharma358

Hello Everyone. I'm Rear Admiral Arma358, of the 9th Fleet. We are located at: www.9thfleet.com. My thanks to Veritas for..showing me the way on twitter. I hope everything is alright over here, and I look forward to opening up relations.

Veritas

#1
Hi there - I know you XD. Welcome to TLO!

9tharma358

#2
I know you, too! :P Didn't think you'd direct me to this site the way you did...but you did. XP

Veritas

#3
You know what they say. The universe finds a way :D

Jenson

#4
Greetings Arma,

Thank you for your welcome post! I am pleased to see you made your way here, and I hope that we can establish a cordial diplomatic relationship between our groups. If you are interested in pursuing a NAP or an MPP, please do contact me. In the meantime, I have granted you diplomatic status on our boards, and I will be visiting your forums shortly to return your greeting. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Flag Officer Jenson
Chairman of the Council


Brex

#5
Hello there and welcome :)

9tharma358

#6
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I remember the majority of you guys from {UFP}, and I can now say that they are too strict with many things. I was a member for about 3 months, and it was...not good.

Trevor of Borg

#7
I have a question for you, what version of starfleet command do you guys run? 1 , 2 or 3?

9tharma358

#8
We run SFC 2 Orion Pirates and SFC 3...although, that division isn't active.

Trevor of Borg

#9
oh :(, i always wanted tyo try sfc