News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Valkyrie (MACO) Roster

Started by Klaw, May 01, 2016, 11:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

On February 20th, 2155 Major Veronica James led her MACO contingent from the USS Daedalus onto an unknown alien vessel. After Securing the ship, Major James, after consulting with her XO, Hank Patterson and the command staff of the Daedalus, laid claim to the derelict vessel.

The Alien engines are damaged beyond repair, but the defensive systems, and long range sensor abilities are far superior to anything Starfleet has ever encountered before.

On February 28, 2155 MACO HQ, under the command of General Darrel Williams, signed general order 2-28-1013-55, officially acknowledging the Command of Major James, and naming her command "MACO Outpost 1"

MACO Outpost 1 Crew Manifest
Command
CO Lieutenant Colonel Veronica James (Klaw) - Model:impfem
XO Captain Rachel Matheson (Shoot) - Model impfem2

Security
CWS Gunnery Sergeant Ryan Harris (Ramsey) - Model: TBD
ACWS Sergeant Brendan Cook (COS Tuvok) - Model: Csatlos
WS (Weapons Specialist)

Engineering
CSS Master Sergeant Kendrick Bunt (Scott Archer) - Model: Biessman
ACSS (Open) - Model:
Tech Lance Corporal Matt Adams (Tanglepaw12) - Model: Data
Tech (Technicians)

Science
CSO Lieutenant (Starfleet Special Assignment) Chase Johnson (John Adams) - Model: Kray

Medical
Dr. Alvoria Todas (Formerly of the Andorian Imperial Guard) (StringTheorist) - Model: TBD
Med (Medic)

Klaw

A quick note, while I'm thinking about it. This won't be relevant until next season. I'm just starting to develop and reorganize now, just incase I get distracted and don't get to it later.

This will be a second roster, The MACO's new outpost will play a surprising large part in the earth-romulan war... especially considering that it's nowhere near romulan space...

I will make an announcement when this becomes relevant, and how people need to proceed then. Thank you for your understanding :)

Klaw

I'm going to update the main application Thread (not entirely sure how yet... but I'm working it out.)

For now, Current Daedalus Participants - if you would be so kind as to drop a reply to this thread with some basic information for your MACO Characters. I mostly just need:

Name:
Position(s) (The more you list, the better chance you have of being placed somewhere fun!):
Character Model:

This roster will become very relevant very soon, so please don't wait too long :)

Shoot

Name: Rachel Matheson
Position(s): CWS, ACWS, WS
Model: TBA

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer


Name: Kendrick Bunt
Position(s) (The more you list, the better chance you have of being placed somewhere fun!): CWS, ACWS,CSS (I'm a style sheet!)[/size]
Character Model: Biesman

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

I suppose I should probably start reverse engineering our Station too.... in any event - thanks you two, I tried to put you where you wanted to go :)

StringTheorist

Name: Alvoria Todas
Position: CSO, Dr., Med, WS
Model: TBD -Female Andorian-

SmartScout

Name: James O'Conner
Position(s) (The more you list, the better chance you have of being placed somewhere fun!):ACSS, Tech, CSO, WS
Character Model: Renner

Klaw

Sorry I'm so late to the party, Smartscout

Placed you somewhere where I feel you'll be comfortable (and be given a nice pivotal role in our affairs :))

Jack Telford

Name: Dave Sheppard
Model: Chase
Position Requested: Tech, Ops

minebuild02


Name: Nicholas Jordan
Position(s) (The more you list, the better chance you have of being placed somewhere fun!): Assistant to Chief Weapons Specialist; Weapons Specialist; Technician
Character Model: Chase

Klaw

Updated Roster

Minebuild, I set your model down as TBD - Jack beat you to the Chase model, and unless we want a pair of identical twins... :P

minebuild02

Quote from: Klaw on September 03, 2016, 11:40:11 AM
Updated Roster

Minebuild, I set your model down as TBD - Jack beat you to the Chase model, and unless we want a pair of identical twins... :P


Okay, I'll go down as Chakotay maybe?

Klaw


Klaw

Same story here as with the main roster

Updated - please feel free to apply for shifting roles as desired (And if the two who I removed get back to me, I will happily put you back :))

I'll likely update again as a number of people on the Daedalus roster don't have characters here... yet...