News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StringTheorist


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Paenitet


Klaw

You're counting is off by one...

the original post doesn't count as a 'reply'

THIS is 4338

Paenitet

4339. I thought it was 'Count To 10,000' not 'Reply To 10,000'?

Klaw

4340 True, but your numbers all lined up with the reply numbers.... and that count would be one off - now we're on the right track

Paenitet

4341. I can't be bothered to check so I'll just take your word that we're right now.

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist

4343  (Side-Note: Pupbenny banned for mathematical laziness)

Paenitet

4344. I think it's phsyical laziness actually, nothing mathematical about it.

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Paenitet


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Paenitet


StringTheorist