News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Investigator

Banned for assuming Irn Bru is banned. I can get at my local supermarket :P As for plums, the only banned variety is the Mirabelle variety.

Scott Archer

Banned for A. Having an illegal drink! B. Only having the reformulated version!


https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110204083640AA7cggY


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned for getting in the way of my ban.

House is banned for accusing me of assuming something.

I thought this was 'Ban The Person Above You', has this turned into 'Ban Anyone You Want'. I guess House, technically, didn't have anyone above him, so this game should really be called 'Ban The Person Before You'.

Scott Archer

Pup, House and myself are all banned for being above me :)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned for being almost correct. But the title is 'Ban The Person Above You' indicating that it is only the person directly above you. :P

Scott Archer

Banned because it's only hinted at, not made 100% clear!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because that's debatable.

StringTheorist

Shhhhh! They can't know that! Don't reference the title, you're going meta! (Pupbenny banned for infringing jack-o-lantern rights)

Scott Archer

Banned because I'm Faded whilst you Sing Me To Sleep (anyone who gets the reference is unbanned ;) )

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned for making a reference I don't get.

Scott Archer

Banned for not getting the reference!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because Videogame Nation as been cancelled.

StringTheorist

Banned for honeybee Colony Collapse Disorder!

Scott Archer

Banned because of the letter 'E.'

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because of Tutti Frutti.