News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

Banned because Avicii is going to stop touring after 2016 :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because I have no idea who that is.

Scott Archer

BANNED FOR NOT KNOWING WHO AVICII IS! Like Perabanned...

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned for not explaining who it is.

StringTheorist

Banned for lack of Avicii fanboyism

Scott Archer

Pup: Banned for not googling it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Avicii


String: Banned for posting whilst I was posting

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned for expecting me to Google something I'm only moderately curious about. Iz joo cray-zee?

Have you seen this Swedish man in a concert before?

Scott Archer

Banned because unfortunately I have not :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because why do you want to? (Genuine question.)

[spoiler]Don't reply with a video of his music or something, I just want to know what you like about it/him.[/spoiler]

Scott Archer

Banned for using a spoiler in a ban!


Avicii was the first EDM act I ever heard and whilst he probably isn't my favourite artist right now, he is definitely up there.
Besides, who wouldn't want to hear this live! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA


Your also all banned for not recognising the two latest singles from Alan Walker (Faded and Sing Me To Sleep.)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because I don't know what an EDM or Alan Walker is. And because you did what I told you not to do.

Scott Archer

Banned for not knowing who Alan Walker (seriously, Faded has been in the charts like everwhere) is and not knowing what EDM is.
Also banned for expecting me to read your spoiler!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because I still do not know what EDM or Alan Walker is. Also, I don't listen to the charts.

Scott Archer

Banned for not utilising the magic of google once more...
EDM= Electronic Dance Music. Basically music created using synths over real instruments (although real instruments are still sometimes used.)
Alan Walker= The young artist behind the hit single Faded that did stupidly well in the charts (except in the US and the UK where it only did very well.)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because have you ever been to a concert?