News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S1E01: "Settling In" - Reviews

Started by John Adams, June 19, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How was it?

5 - One of the best RP's ever!
0 (0%)
4 - Really good
4 (100%)
3 - Decent
0 (0%)
2 - Could've been better
0 (0%)
1 - Bad
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

John Adams

What did you think from 1-5? Thoughts, comments, opinions, suggestions?

Jack Telford

At the beginning I think the whole scene in the conference room could have gone quicker - a lot of sitting just waiting. But other then that it was really good and I enjoyed it. Can't wait for next week.

StringTheorist

Sorry if I messed with the balance at all

Jon Riker

I thought it was pretty well besides some pacing issues here and there.