News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Attendance Policy

Started by John Adams, June 02, 2016, 08:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

Our policy is 2 non-preapproved absences and you are done, 6 approved absences within a 10 episode frame and you are done.

Attendance will be documented in this thread. I will know.

Strikes:
Scott Archer (1)

Approved Absences:
Scott Archer (1)
Shoot (1)
Jack Telford (1)
Minebuild (1)

Scott Archer

'19th of June' and 'Father's day' didn't link in my head! Won't be able to make it this evening.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

SmartScout

I already said it ingame after last episode, but I will be unable to attend this Sunday. I wish I could come, this "Explosion of Activity" thing sounds like a pretty good science episode...
SmartScout

John Adams

Quote from: SmartScout on June 29, 2016, 10:11:15 PM
I already said it ingame after last episode, but I will be unable to attend this Sunday. I wish I could come, this "Explosion of Activity" thing sounds like a pretty good science episode...
SmartScout

We are off for two weeks, just an FYI.

SmartScout

So the you're on this week, right?

Jack Telford

Can't make it leaving for VA on LOA

Jack Telford

I will either be late or not show up at all tomorrow due to a family dinner.

Lipton

Your family's having dinner at 1:30 in the afternoon? That doesn't make sense to me. :)

Jack Telford


Lipton

Understood! :D (He really is having the dinner at that time, due to his family's travel schedules this weekend).

minebuild02

Notification: I may not be able to attend this week's episode due to medical reasons, but there is a chance I will attend it.

Paenitet

Note: I may or may not be at today's episode. Unfortuently, I'm having dinner around that time so if I can make it I will but I'm not sure yet.

Jon Riker

Unfortunately, I've decided to leave Lightborn due to excessive work. I will happily return though whenever I can, but for now I am taking a leave of absence

StringTheorist

Due to various reasons, I myself am also leaving Lightborn. Whether or not I will return at all is currently uncertain. I will not be in attendance tommorow, and should be removed from the roster as well.

Jack Telford

Due to some leadership issues with this SRP and some time constraints of my own I am officially resigning from Lightborn. If this series continues I may still attend as a crew member. Thank you
Jack