News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Introducing the new RPG-X Division Leaders!

Started by Jenson, July 27, 2016, 09:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

Please join me in giving a very warm congratulations to Scott Archer on his recent election as RPG-X CO, and StringTheorist for his election as RPG-X XO! I look forward to seeing what you both bring to the table for RPG-X, and look forward to working beside you in the Cabinet. Again, congratulations!  ^_^

May I also thank all of our candidates as well as all TLO members on one of the most productive uses of the Q&A threads I've seen in our election history. You all asked great candidates, and candidates--you all gave really great answers.


Jack Telford

Congrats guys looking forward to seeing you in action.

Martin Thompson

Congratuations to both new RPg-X Division leaders. I hope that that RPG-X Division will continue and possibly improve at a steady pace under your leadership and I also hope to see some of your good ideas from your Q&A topics implemented!

Also a thank you to the runner ups for all the effort you put into your candidacy.


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jim

Well then, im super late on this topic lol  :D Congrats on your new positions!  ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

StringTheorist

Quote from: Jim on September 15, 2016, 11:12:14 AM
Well then, im super late on this topic lol  :D Congrats on your new positions!  ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^


Welcome to the party! Glad you could make it.  :)