News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

StringTheorist Application

Started by StringTheorist, August 28, 2016, 12:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StringTheorist

Character Name: James Tobin
Character Race: 3/4 Human, 1/4 Vulcan
Most Desired Position: ACMO
Second Most Desired Position: OPS
Third Most Desired Position: SCI
Model: Munro
Comments: Will adjust model to Generic2 if placed in the OPS position.


[/font][/size]


Grizz

Congratulations - you have made an excellent choice of position. Every ACMO we have had has definitely lasted longer than two episodes - honest.

ACMO - James Tobin - Played by StringTheorist || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] [Munro]

Welcome aboard!  ^-^

StringTheorist

  I am aware of your frequent loss of ACMO and have familiarized myself with the basic outline of the plot so far. I will not go AWOL, at least not until I choose to take over the universe and rule the stars with an iron fist.    :)

Martin Thompson

Perhaps we should start issueing red shirts to our ACMO's?


Grizz

I think Andzzy has the longest serving character only because he is sacrificing his staff to the SRP Gods.

Andzzy

Welcome aboard and welcome to Sickbay! I'll put a fresh cup of your preferred beverage out for you, but do watch for nanovirus. It gets out of containment from time to time. Alas, such is Sickbay life. :)


December. Cheer for everyone!

StringTheorist

#6
Quote from: Andzzy on August 28, 2016, 10:32:23 AM
Welcome aboard and welcome to Sickbay! I'll put a fresh cup of your preferred beverage out for you
Thanks for the warm welcome and the tea! I sincerely hope that welcome isn't second nature by now. I bet you're sick of training new ACMOs.  :D