News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

'Through Fire, Forged' Discussion Thread

Started by Grizz, September 25, 2016, 06:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

*Summary Pending - Sleep First*

As ever, thanks for attending - a lovely 11 of you for some of it!

Martin Thompson

It was a pretty good episode again. Set the scene for things to come.


Shoot

Awesome episode again, Grizz! But are we getting a summary soon? :P

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

criminula

I really enjoyed my time again this weekend. Shame about the server issues, but still a great turnout. Looking forward to the next one!



StringTheorist

#4
It would be illogical to use up a forum post just to restate the praise for the episode echoed in the posts above, but here we go anyway.  :D


The episode was great as always, even with the server issues. If I had to nitpick, I would say the only thing about Asteroid Field that bugs me in the back of my mind so far is a 66% "cliffhanger-rate" (So Far). But that's just me I think, as I personally value closure. So take that feedback as the grain of sand it is and keep up the good work!  :) 


-StringTheorist (Justin)