News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

02x08 Defiant

Started by Klaw, September 11, 2016, 12:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

minebuild02

I'll try to make it there, but my weak immune system... sigh

Klaw

This is planned for Next week!

Be sure to confirm! :)

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jack Telford

I'll let you know closer to the date but I hope so :D

Klaw

Reminder: This is Saturday (Unless we don't have enough people for it...)

Be sure to confirm your attendance! :)

StringTheorist

I'm pretty sure I'll be there unless something changes!   :D

Jack Telford

Guess who still doesn't know? * ME * :P I'll let you know tomorrow ( I hope... Supposedly.)But most likely not so for now count me as a No.

Scott Archer

A work thing has come on Saturday at short notice, so I won't be there :( :( :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

SmartScout

I'm so sorry, I really like this SRP, but I will have to take a several month hiatus as I have a weird al band at my school of rock that practices at the same time. I'll be back in January or February though.

Klaw

Quote from: SmartScout on October 07, 2016, 12:00:04 AM
I'm so sorry, I really like this SRP, but I will have to take a several month hiatus as I have a weird al band at my school of rock that practices at the same time. I'll be back in January or February though.

No problem, my friend - I will note on the roster that you are on a LOA :) Thank you for letting me know

lolman1c


Klaw

Gonna gamble a bit, this is happening! With some modulation, Shoot and String - be prepared to go to plan B (I'll explain later )

minebuild02

#28
I will try to attend.


EDIT: Recalling attendance confirmation, personal reasons Attendance CONFIRMED!

Shoot

Oooh, gamble time :P And will be, Klaw.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask