News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

02x11 The Orion

Started by Klaw, October 27, 2016, 06:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: June 17th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, October 29th at 13:30 EST (18:30 BST) (17:30 GMT)

Valkyrie has been called up to help with a problem along the rear echelon. Supply convoys and cargo freighters have come under attack recently, all within Coalition controlled space. The most recent loss was a J class freighter, the Orion, about 8 light-years from MACO Outpost 1.

Major James left early this morning with a sparse crew, in the hopes of finding out what happened to this Freighter, and if it was linked to the others.

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Sheia K'Ress

Going to shock you all, I'll be there  :P
<br />

Jamessolomon

I will be there to check it out as a guest appearance

Klaw


StringTheorist


markaous


Scott Archer

Like I said on t'other thread, I will be unable to attend

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

So, What have we learned today...


Basic overview:

Romulans are operating WELL behind the Coalition Lines

Romulans are augmenting ships with unknown nano-tech, previously seen during an incident with a Polar expedition on Earth (Yes, Borg Tech...)

The MACOs are Fun to play...

There appears to be some connection between the Romulans, and the Orions and Nausicans...

(Anything else I miss?)