News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

02x13 Welcome Home

Started by Klaw, November 21, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: July 24th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, November 26th at 13:30 EST (17:30 GMT)

H'atoria: The edge of Klingon Space - Klaw's Home.

The trip was less than uneventful, but the border crossing was easier than expected. Now, Klaw is meeting with his sister and brother to ;learn the current state of affairs, and develop a plan to end the civil war.

Meanwhile, In orbit: Daedalus is surrounded by Klingon Warships, and is monitoring a nearby battle between the loyalists and the Klaw Clone led rebels.

What a welcome home...

Shoot

The Daedalus needs her commanding officer! So I shall be there! Qapla'!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist


Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Klaw

#4
My plan is to split this episode into two sections.

Section 1 will revolve around talking about the situation, meeting Klaw's Family and ultimately giving him a chance to retake his mantle.

Section 2: Will revolve around the ship... life's about to get a heck of a lot more difficult for the ship in orbit. (And with most of the command staff on the surface....could prove to be a fiasco)

I need 3 Special Roles:

K'Tran (Klaw's Brother, Captain of the Kahless)
K'Leor (Klaw's Daughter)
T'ral )Klaw's Sister, Governor of H'atoria)

Shoot

I'll be T'ral, governor of H'atoria!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer

I should have nothing planned for Saturday, so I should be there :D

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Sheia K'Ress

Sadly, I haven't been able to swap my Saturday shift, which means I'll be missing the Episode.
<br />

Klaw

This is TODAY!!!!! :) (In approximately 12 hours - I should probably sleep)

markaous

i'll be there, ive been looking forward to it