News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

02X15 Unlocked Potential

Started by Klaw, December 03, 2016, 10:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: August 1st, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, December 10th at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)

Daedalus is limping home after their incident with the Klingons. The ship is in rough shape. Sue to some hull fractures and breaches, she's crawling along at a maximum of warp 3 - no shields to speak of, and her life support systems keep fading in and out.

On the bright side - the command staff has been returned, as promised by Chancellor "Klaw".

However, the loss of a Chief Medical Officer, Chief Engineer and several other key positions has made running the sinking ship nearly impossible. as it stands now, Daedalus is moseying along home, to submit a full report, and make their repairs at the proper facilities.

On the way, a strange nebula has cropped up in Daedalus' path. Where once there were stars, now there is only darkness... and Daedalus must traverse through it.


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

A few quick notes:

We are going to have our first semi-permanent CO since Jeremy Scott and Vavia P'Trell (It's been a while...)

I say semi-permanent because I haven't decided what I'm going to do at a certain point in the story.... but I'll blow that bridge up when I get to it :P

This is purely an episode of discovery and exploration, we're far enough from the war front to more or less be on our own, - same with the Klingon Border. (Space is BIG!). So it's gonna be us, and our thoughts... while we make the best of this change of command.

If you pay attention, while I haven't hammered down his story, Robert Nolan has a history with Daedalus (Just like Rick Peters - Coincidence?)

This should mark a fun and exciting change of pace as we press forward toward the end of the season, and the start of the next.

Addendum - because I like round numbers.... we're 5 episodes out from Season's end (With possibly one new-year's eve special)

The teaser for Episode 16: It's never fun being a prisoner...

Scott Archer

Nothing planned, so Harry Thingywatsit will be present!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

This is Saturday - Remember to confirm! :D

Sheia K'Ress

Due to my work schedule, I will not be able to make it this Saturday.[/size]
<br />

Klaw

Don't forget to confirm your attendance - This is planned for Saturday

StringTheorist

So sorry, completely forgot I hadn't confirmed yet! I'll be there!


Klaw

Daedalus stayed at the rogue planet, at the heart of the Dark Matter Nebula for nearly a week, joining in on the Xindi Expedition's scientific survey.

During this time, the ship and crew were restored to good health, and good spirits. The friendship with the Xindi Expedition could be the beginning of a game changer for the war effort... only time will tell :)