News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x01 Survival

Started by Klaw, April 09, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: September 18th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, April  22nd at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

10 days adrift in space has left the Daedalus crew beyond stir crazy. Commodore Nolan has done what he can to keep the ship afloat.

Repairs to the thruster and impulse assembly have been fruitful, and as such, Daedalus is planning their next move; if Valkyrie doesn't return soon Nolan is going to try to land the ship on the surface of the planet they're orbiting...

(We're going to use one of the first maps I have ever created - so don't laugh at me :P)

You will need: Star Trek Frontlines' "Peirces Moon"

Klaw

Link added

Took some digging through the bowels of my first SRP's Archive.... but I found it :)


We return in full swing on the 22nd (In 2 weeks) - I hope to see you all there for it :D

Scott Archer

What about those who left on the Valkyrie? (I believe just myself and Shoot)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

Quote from: Scott Archer on April 09, 2017, 07:11:18 PM
What about those who left on the Valkyrie? (I believe just myself and Shoot)

You're still on the Valkyrie - out looking for help.

in terms of what to do for this story - assume a regular crew post, I guess. Valkyrie will be back (eventually)

Shoot

Understood, and I shall be present and accounted for.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Ramsey


Jantrix

Hi Klaw,

I plan to drop in for this episode, see if I can still RP (It's been years) - just wanted to let you know so you weren't surprised by me popping in :)

Klaw

Quote from: Jantrix on April 12, 2017, 06:02:52 PM
Hi Klaw,

I plan to drop in for this episode, see if I can still RP (It's been years) - just wanted to let you know so you weren't surprised by me popping in :)

This pleases me! (Note to self, make sure you make this a good episode.... gotta help reel Jantrix in :P)

Klaw

Saturday is the day!

I hope you all packed your sleeping bags...

I also hope you all are ready to face the elements, I understand the nights on this planet can get pretty cold...

Lastly - Watch out for the locals...

JDesro-23

How can I reserve a spot in this RP? I want to make sure I attend this.  :)

Klaw

Quote from: JDesro-23 on April 17, 2017, 05:40:28 PM
How can I reserve a spot in this RP? I want to make sure I attend this.  :)

Just show up :)

We do have a roster, if you want to establish a permanent position

it's located here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8238.0.html

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

Hopefully I'll be there, but this week my calendar is constantly in flux. For now, all looks clear.

JDesro-23

Just to clarify -- are there are any special maps or files I need before Season Three starts?


What map will Daedalus be played on?

Klaw

#14
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8240.0.html

That link contains a link to all the base files (as of now) needed for Daedalus (Do note, I am currently mapping - and working on the model list - so this list of files could expand/change a couple of times in the next few weeks)

There's a link in the first post for a needed map

and We'll end up using minari, which comes with the ultimate edition installer - but I'll still try to find a link for it somewhere :D