News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Valkyrie (MACO) Roster

Started by Klaw, May 01, 2016, 11:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsey

Name: Ryan Harris
Position: CWS
Model: TBD

CoS Tuvok

Name: Brendan Cook
Post: ACWS
Model: Csatlos-Expanse-Gold

Klaw

Updated!

I feel like I'm still missing someone - but it's nearly there.

Writing Season 3 now - see you all in a couple weeks for a Special :D

JDesro-23

Name:  Ryan Hawkins
Model:  Biessman
Position:  ACSS or Medic

Tanglepaw12

Name: Matt adams
Position(s) (The more you list, the better chance you have of being placed somewhere fun!):ACCS, TECH
Character Model: Data

(I am taking a guess that I need to make a character for maco also?)

Klaw

Updated the Roster

I may end up opening some previously hidden positions (Gotta ponder on that one for a bit) I'll likely promote from within for these :)

Also, Jdesro - Mind choosing a different model (I want to try to avoid twins, if possible, and Scott Archer beat you to Biessman)

JDesro-23

Not a problem.


My model will be Odell

Klaw

Updated (And thanks for the speedy response there :) )