News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x07 Assimilation

Started by Klaw, June 05, 2017, 09:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Right

Looks like we'll have a nice turnout Saturday

(Tanglepaw PMed me to confirm)

I've been busy - so for those of you who are waiting for more details about the big meeting this week, I'll get it to you tomorrow.

Klaw

A quick note:

Keep an eye open for an update to the Nova tomorrow

I have the skeleton down for B Deck and the conference room, but I have no guarantee that I'll be able to finish it for tomorrow (been a long, hectic week - and I may have spent too much time this week playing Space Engineers)

Plan B is the meeting gets hosted on Defiant - so we'll be fine :)

Klaw

I was typing out a PM to a couple of folks who are helping me out this week. And I got to this line, so I need to share it:

In regards to the Captain's Meeting in this episode:

"My hope is to see a good, fiery and fun filled argument pertaining to the plan that Nolan is laying out for the Task Force. I want people to be like "We need to forget this and head home and rejoin the line" - I want others to be like " I want revenge"; others could even still be in shock over what got them here in the first place and bla bla bla.wherever else someone may land on the spectrum.

So in short, if a good argument ensues - it could VERY easily derail my plans, and start me on a new course. So I want a good argument. Try to derail me! :)."

and I mean this. Make your characters believable. think on the situation as a whole and come into this scene with a "What would I do" attitude, putting yourself in your character's shoes.

Seriously, please - Try to derail the Klaw Train :P I dare you! :D

JDesro-23

Sorry for delay--I will be there today. Thanks!

Klaw

What we learned:

Nova is pretty Hardcore

The Commanding Officers of this new Task Force Sierra are all onboard with Nolan's Scheme (at varying levels of intensity).

Walter Pierce is now a Traitor?! and a Major in the Romulan Tal'Shiar!?

(Be Advised - Khan is still unknown to the Coalition - for now)

Next week

Nova is going to be forced to "Give them Hell" when the Hunters make their way to the Nebula that everyone is hiding in.