News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hello everyone im new to all this

Started by zachdharok, September 26, 2017, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zachdharok

Hello everyone, my name is zach and I am jut introducing myself a bit.  I love star trek and have been trying to find a rp style to try and get into.  I have looked into rpg-x and got it and I play sto I would love to try a little both and hopefully make some new friends.  I am kinda shy so if i am quiet at first sorry. 

zachdharok

I am sorry for posting twice on the thing.  I hit remove but didn't see i couldn't i hope it wasnt a big problem. 

Shoot

Welcome to TLO! We currently have a few SRPs running: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html
I'll let the SRP runners tell you more about their series
Once again, welcome!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Dendo

Welcome to TLO! Enjoy your stay with us! :)

Klaw

Greetings, and Welcome!

Let any of us know if you need anything :)

Jenson

Welcome aboard!  :bye: We're glad to have you with us.


StringTheorist