News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hello again

Started by nopinky, September 26, 2017, 06:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nopinky

I used to be active a long time ago under the name Jmusial, I'm glad this place is still alive. Nice to see some familiar faces as well. I mostly play STO, hope to see some of you guys there.

SFC3

Hey Nopinky!

Glad to see you again. Indeed, TLO is still chugging along as usual  :) There's been a tremendous amount of fleet holding work accomplished in the past few months as well. So if you need help or have any questions regarding STO, the subforum is always open. Don't be shy!


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jenson

Hey there--welcome back! I suggest PMing Criminula and he can help you get your old account/rank back.


nopinky

Sounds good, thanks for your help. Looking forward to playing with you guys again!

Dendo

Welcome back! It's good to have you here!