News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

03x17 Failure to Launch

Started by Klaw, October 08, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: January 15th, 2157
Airdate: Saturday, October 21st at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

Nova has been trapped in Earth Space dock since shortly before Christmas.

Most of the major upgrades are in place, and personnel are standing by, but a small miscalculation in the Warp Field matrix has stranded Taskforce Sierra's flagship for 2 weeks longer than planned...

(As an FYI, a Nova Update will be released for this episode - and it may be semi-unfinished (but we'll see about that) - this whole "Trapped in spacedock" thing could work for that :P)

StringTheorist


Shoot

I will be in Puerto Rico De Gran Canaria, Spain during this, so I will not be present.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

A little bump: A few of you have messaged me or mentioned in passing on discord and here that you won't be able to attend.

Problem is, I don't remember who did what where - so, please be sure to confirm your attendance (or absence) here

Thank you

(It's easier for me to plan, if I have this all in one place)

Dendo

I won't be able to attend this week.

Tanglepaw12

I'll be there, sorry for confirming my attendance late.

Shoot

If this is on 21st, I'll be present.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Updated (Yes, it's gonna be the 21st)

StringTheorist


Ramsey

Should be their if all goes well

Scott Archer

My parents are in town so I won't be able to attend :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Dendo


Klaw

Right - I think this is tomorrow then.

Klaw


StringTheorist

I unfortunately will not be able to make it. I just learned that a family event was moved to this Saturday. My apologies.  :(