News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x19 Slave One, Part II

Started by Klaw, November 27, 2017, 08:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: April 5th, 2157
Airdate: Saturday, January 6th at 15:00 EST (20:00 GMT)

General Lawrence of MACO Outpost One has been abducted by the Orion Syndicate! The Outpost is cripled, awaiting the arrival of Task Force Sierra to help get them back on their feet.

Just a few lightyears away, Nova has met up with one of the MACO's escort ships, Polaris, and is now pushing it ahead of the group, to help stabilize the situation, to ensure that there are people still alive to recieve the aid to come.

Meanwhile, There has still been no sign of Orions since the raid - and no word on whether or not General Lawrence is alive or dead.







After much thought, I didn't get as far as I wanted to last week (totally my fault, I had a snap commitment that I needed to keep.)

So This week will pick up almost exactly where we left off: (I'll give it the full episode work up later).

What we learned last week:

Well, CJ has a sister - and she's the commander of a short range Starship, The Polaris.
The MACOs are resilient, and able to survive through some very adverse conditions.
Task Force Sierra has been redeployed in full to take on the Orion Syndicate, and rescue General Lawrence.
(I think those were the big ones, let me know if I forgot something).

Shoot

Rachel suited up like its -20°C / 0°F. :P
But I'll be present this week.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

So Saturday became moving day. I'm going to need to postpone this until next week.

Sorry about this folks :(

Klaw

This is planned for this week. I'll clean the topic up a bit.

Please be sure to confirm your attendance! :)

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist


Ramsey

Unfortunately my computer has decided to play up, seems the liquid cooling fan is making a nasty noise so won't be able to
Make it, sorry it's last minute :(

Klaw

Apologies about Saturday, Time flew past me, while I was stuck at an unexpected family shindig.

Let's retry for this week.

Also, Planning a Christmas Special for the 23rd - if we could confirm for both now, that would make planning for next week easier.

Thank you folks, and Sorry about that.

Shoot

Sure, sure, sure.


I'll be there on both.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist

I'll certainly be there this week! I also think that I will be available on the 23rd.

Klaw

Shall we retry this again This week?

I know we're in debate about a timeslot, but I would like to try to keep pressing on as much as possible - and as I mentioned earlier, The next couple of weeks will be a "getting reacquainted/acquainted with the series" deal :)

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist


Klaw

Updated, forgive any typos, did it on my phone... :P

Please be sure to confirm your attendance

Ramsey

Not going to be able too got this Saturday and next Saturday late nights at work