News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

The Future of the series

Started by Klaw, December 26, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglepaw12

I would be able to attend sundays at 1:00 or 1:30pm at the latest( hopefully by the time this starts up again I will have my computer back)

Scott Archer

Most Sundays between 15:00 and 18:00 GMT is good for me (10-13 est)


I could probably make later GMT on either fairly consistently (like 8 or 9 GMT)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

Most of my weekend plans are pretty flexible time-wise, and I can move most of them around to fit Daedalus in wherever.

Klaw

#18
So, Unless I'm greatly mistaken (and please correct me if I am)

String, Shoot, Scott Archer, and Tanglepaw have all agreed that moving to Sundays and 2 hours earlier would be helpful? (Or have mentioned that they're free for whatever)

Instead of Saturday at 3pm (2000gmt), We do Sundays at 1ish pm EST (1800GMT) - if I'm right in my reading here

What do others say to that?

Ramsey, you mentioned you're pulling a lot of Saturday shifts - would Sundays be more open for you?

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

CoS Tuvok

I've always loved Daedalus, and I've always tried to attend but I mean, Saturdays aren't a great time for me, so Sunday FTW!

Ramsey

Sunday's is a better day for me as a whole if I do work Sunday's I am 99% finished by 3pm gmt so Sunday evenings are the better day for me.

Klaw

Right, well. I think that settles it.

Starting next week, we're moving to Sunday.