News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Crew Manifest

Started by Callum603, March 14, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callum603

Quote from: Redstar101 on April 22, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
Character Name James Tate
Character Model: Paris
Desired Position Chief Medical Officer
Second Desired Position Assistant Chief Operations Officer
Third Desired Position Assistant Chief Tactical Officer


Accepted as Chief Medical Officer, rank Lieutenant Commander.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Callum603

Tuvok has been removed from the manifest for missing three episodes consecutively.


The position of Chief of Operations is once again open!




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Barbaric bread

Character Name M'Rarr
Character Model Resera
Desired Position Chief OPS
Second Desired Position ACos
Third Desired Position ACSO

Callum603

Quote from: Barbaric bread on April 29, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
Character Name M'Rarr
Character Model Resera
Desired Position Chief OPS
Second Desired Position ACos
Third Desired Position ACSO


Accepted as Chief Operations Officer, rank Lieutenant.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Ryan Stokes

Character Name: Shrab Ch'Ress
Character Model: Lorkesh
Desired Position: Chief Medical Officer
Second Desired Position: Chief Flight Control Officer
Third Desired Position: Assistant Chief Science Officer

little3st4r

Character Name Simon O'Brien
Character Model CPT
Desired Position Assistant Chief Security/Tactical Officer:
Second Desired Position Assistant Chief Operations Officer:
Third Desired Position Chief Flight Control Officer:

Callum603

Quote from: Vortrex on August 12, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
Character Name: Shrab Ch'Ress
Character Model: Lorkesh
Desired Position: Chief Medical Officer
Second Desired Position: Chief Flight Control Officer
Third Desired Position: Assistant Chief Science Officer


Somehow I forgot to accept your application, so accepted as Chief Medical Officer, rank Lieutenant Commander.

Quote from: little3st4r on September 01, 2018, 08:59:55 AM
Character Name Simon O'Brien
Character Model CPT
Desired Position Assistant Chief Security/Tactical Officer:
Second Desired Position Assistant Chief Operations Officer:
Third Desired Position Chief Flight Control Officer:


Accepted.  I have opted to put you in for your third desired as I'd prefer to fill the department heads before assistants, if you would really prefer an assistant role let me know and we'll discuss it.  Position Chief Flight Control Officer, Rank Lieutenant (Junior Grade).




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Callum603

Manifest updated for season 3.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

CoS Tuvok

Name: Jeffrey Sampson
Model: Jaworski
Desired Post: Chief of OPS
Second Desired: Chief Engineer
Third Desired: CFO

Callum603

Quote from: Tuvok on March 17, 2019, 02:16:26 AM
Name: Jeffrey Sampson
Model: Jaworski
Desired Post: Chief of OPS
Second Desired: Chief Engineer
Third Desired: CFO

Accepted as Chief of Operations, rank Lieutenant JG.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Atlas

Name: Atlas Riker
Model: Ulanai
Desired Post: Chief Engineering Officer
Second Desired: Chief Flight Control Officer
Third Desired: Assistant Chief Science Officer

Callum603

Quote from: Atlas on April 14, 2019, 02:04:39 PM
Name: Atlas Riker
Model: Ulanai
Desired Post: Chief Engineering Officer
Second Desired: Chief Flight Control Officer
Third Desired: Assistant Chief Science Officer

Accepted as Chief Engineer, rank Lieutenant.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Callum603

UPDATED!

If you are not on the manifest anymore please reapply for your position.

If you wish join to join the crew for the return of season four, then this is the thread for you (see first post for details and vacancies).




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Jenson

Character Name: Jenson
Character Model: Kulhane
Desired Position: ACE
Second Desired Position: AOPS
Third Desired Position: ACMO

Note: I will not be able to attend every week--but I think I can meet the minimum activity requirements. Because I can't commit to attend every week, I'd rather take an assistant position rather than a Chief position. In the event there is no Chief during the episode, I'm happy to be the "assumed" chief for that purpose while not hogging a senior position :)


Callum603

Quote from: Jenson on August 01, 2019, 08:44:40 PM
Character Name: Jenson
Character Model: Kulhane
Desired Position: ACE
Second Desired Position: AOPS
Third Desired Position: ACMO

Note: I will not be able to attend every week--but I think I can meet the minimum activity requirements. Because I can't commit to attend every week, I'd rather take an assistant position rather than a Chief position. In the event there is no Chief during the episode, I'm happy to be the "assumed" chief for that purpose while not hogging a senior position :)

Accepted as Assistant Chief Engineer, rank Lieutenant.

Welcome aboard!




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador