News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hello!

Started by Miles Prower, May 06, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles Prower

Good evening!
I've heard of TLO from the Star Trek Reddit (r/startrek) and have RPG-X actually loaded up. My work schedule's going to change to where I'll actually be able to participate. I'm Miles Prower (at least by character name) but I tend to go by Cy-Fox or Admiral Prower. I've been a long-time fan of Star Trek and I've got all sorts of books from the Beta-verse and games stored around. I work as a senior technical support analyst for a company that will go unnamed and usually in my spare time I'm probably streaming (mainly World of Warships), reading or having a quiet smoke with my pipes. Otherwise I might be trying to put touches on a fanwork called Protocol Cy-Fox (which has some potential to connect with Trek).

I'm also part of a Star Wars group called the Emperor's Hammer which is mainly split between the TIE Corps and the Dark Brotherhood I actually manage the Star Trek Online clan for the Dark Brotherhood as Master-At-Arms and I run a 'ship' of pilots as Admiral of the ISDII Hammer on the TIE Corps.

StringTheorist

Hello and welcome to TLO! We're glad you decided to join us.

Dendo

Welcome to TLO! I look forward to seeing you in STO!

Shoot

Welcome to TLO! I hope to see you in RPG-X soon!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

criminula

Welcome to The Last Outpost!



Jenson

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you with us  :bye: