News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Tyrella - Phoenix Crew Manifest

Started by Grizz, July 22, 2019, 04:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz


Command
CO - Deryck Harper - Played by Criminula || [Captain] [Cstalos]
XO / CFO - Emilia Rios - Played by Grizz || [Commander] [Hill]

Tactical
COS - Vallen - Played by StringTheorist || [Lieutenant] [Imperial3]
ACOS - Harley Carr - Played by Bacon_Season || [Ensign] [Nelson]

Engineering
CE  - Anahk G'Gonnam - Played by Tanglepaw12 || [Lieutenant] [Gowron]
ACE  - Garath - Played by Andzzy || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] [Ulanai]
OPS - AVAILABLE || [Ensign] [YBC]
ENG - Carter Ramstein - Played by Tuvok || [Crewman] [Captain]

Science
CSO - Hanna Latifi - Played by Shoot || [Lieutenant] [Telsia]
ACSO - Jason Brooks - Played by Mutatio Nomen || [Ensign] [Nakamura]
SCI - AVAILABLE || [Crewman]

Medical
CMO - Xavous - Played by Jantrix || [Lieutenant Commander] [TBC]
MED - AVAILABLE || [Crewman] [TBC]

Other
Gork - Played by DavidH || [Crewman - Provisional] [Ferengi]




Please note that the positions / classes listed here are done so loosely. These characters are not Starfleet officers though will be enlisted at a certain point in the story. There can be flexibility in your skillsets and you do not even need to be entirely proficient in your chosen position. You probably did not attend Starfleet Academy or if you did, dropped out. You may never have stepped foot on a Starfleet vessel before. You have some leeway with your character's backstory and current standing. Use that to your advantage to do something a bit different.

Applications will be taken in stages to ensure the most important positions are filled first. Please reply to this thread with the following information if you wish to apply for the mSRP:

Character Name:
Character Model:

Preferred Position:


Serris

Character Name: Hu'suesveryn'xar'nethrys
Alias: Dr. Hugs
Model: Harvester
Preferred Position: Chief Medical Officer / Ship's Chef

Shoot

Character Name: Hanna Latifi
Character Model: Telsia

Preferred Position:CSO, CoS, CE

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist

Character Name: Vallen
Character Model: Imperial3 (Denobulan)

Preferred Position: CoS, CE, CMO

Grizz


Grizz

Additional junior positions have been opened up.

Jenson

#6
I know I have a bad track record of actually showing up when I say this when you have a wonderful SRP--but I'm going to do my best to make it and would love a non-senior position as my schedule is rather too hectic to devote to regular attendance:

Character Name: Ginjo Sanzo
Character Model: Generic 2

Preferred Position: Engineer or Jr Ops (ACE or some random jr. enlisted engineer--as deemed appropriate. Flexible on placement between Engineering/Ops).

I have a lunch appointment tomorrow--so I am not 100% sure if I can make it but if I am available, I will be there! :)


Grizz

Welcome! It will be good to see you. No worries if you can't make it :)

The Doctor

Hello everyone! Well with Grizz checking in with me on one of my gaming streams and telling me about this, my love for RPG-X and EF has been revived and I'm game for returning to the world of RPG-X and joining you guys for this. :)

With that in mind...

Character Name: Meru Astrel (Bajoran female)
Character Model: Ogawa (or Garren if I can't use Ogawa)

Preferred Position: OPS, SCI
DeepSpaceLuke: A writer, filmmaker, educator and gamer. Aficionado of Starfleet, Time Lords and green jackets! Former Elite Force Files admin as Luke80 and The Tenth Doctor!

Grizz

Welcome back - delighted to have you around!

Tanglepaw12

I think it's time for me to jump back into doing srp's again!
Character Name:anahk g'gonnam
Character Model:Gowron

Preferred Position:CE, ACS, SCI

Grizz

Welcome aboard, Tanglepaw! Having a Klingon on staff should certainly change up the dynamic given the events of the pilot episode  ^-^

Grizz

#12
Bacon_Season added to the manifest as requested.

CoS Tuvok

Name: Carter Ramstein
Model: Captain

Position: Assistant Chief of Security or Engineer

Grizz

#14
Quote from: Tuvok on August 17, 2019, 09:19:31 PM
Name: Carter Ramstein
Model: Captain

Position: Assistant Chief of Security or Engineer

Your application for Engineer has been accepted. Welcome aboard!