News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

#240
Banned because a man in a blue box gives you pleasure... now you've ruined dr who for me...


Paenitet

#241
Banned becuase you lie.

John Peters

#242
Banned because, so do you.

Paenitet

#243
Banned because you lie again.

John Peters

#244
Banned because you also lie.

Andzzy

#245
Banned for continuing the lying bans, which I am trying to prevent from being continued by pointing out that it's going on.


December. Cheer for everyone!

FWAH!!!

#246
Banned for slander.
[align=center]

[/align]

Andzzy

#247
Banned for confusing me (slander??)


December. Cheer for everyone!

Martin Thompson

#248
Banned for not knowing what slander means and/or being to lazy to google it.


John Peters

#249
Banned because of slander.

Martin Thompson

#250
Banned for banning someone for the EXACT same reason another person already banned someone.


John Peters

#251
Banned because i can do that.

Martin Thompson

#252
Banned because actually you can't but fail to realise it thinking that you can but you actually can't.


Andzzy

#253
Banned for missing the point of my confusion ENTIRELY before (I'm quite aware what slander means... I just didn't know what part of my previous post had been slander...)


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#254
Banned for not knowng what part of your message was slander  :P Wait a minute. Neither do I......  :- :-X