News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Personal log. Date unknown. Location unknown.

Started by The Investigator, January 11, 2020, 08:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Investigator

Personal log... Stardate, actually, I have no idea when it is. I've been chasing clues down for what feels like years to find D'ni. I'm not sure if anyone will hear this log, but I am going to try to transmit it to my adoptive family...the crew of Accobar station, presuming it's still there. I've been out of the loop for what feels like years. I managed to string together enough breadcrumbs to find what I was looking for: D'ni.

There's only one small problem: There's not a soul in sight. The city... at it's peak had a population in the hundreds of thousands. I've walked the corridors and streets of the city for weeks so far and have ran into no one. I have plenty of sustenance and water and am currently looking through various ages to find anyone. I found a small library full of linking books to different worlds, also known as ages. Maybe I'll find someone in one of the ages herein...