News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Part II Announcement Trailer

Started by Grizz, August 03, 2020, 02:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

It has been over two years since we left the USS Pathfinder adrift beyond the Galactic Barrier.

Who lived? Who died? What became of the abducted Evelyn Spencer and the otherworldly invasion she forsaw?

Step back in to the void later this year.



criminula

I'm excited to return: hopefully there's enough of the Pathfinder left to command...



Brashnard


Arron Dominion

Had to read the original post to see what the premise behind this mSRP was about.  It definitely looks interesting, and looking forward to seeing more about it!

Shoot

I would love to return to this should it commence sometime after September 16th, as I'm being discharged from active service then!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Grizz

Quote from: Shoot on August 05, 2020, 08:58:17 AM
I would love to return to this should it commence sometime after September 16th, as I'm being discharged from active service then!

Probably a suitable October RP.

Shoot

Quote from: Grizz on August 06, 2020, 11:18:59 AM
Quote from: Shoot on August 05, 2020, 08:58:17 AM
I would love to return to this should it commence sometime after September 16th, as I'm being discharged from active service then!

Probably a suitable October RP.

Sweetness! I should be around to reprise as Commander Vivian Sanders.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask