News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Server error

Started by Dendo Hellen, May 08, 2011, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dendo

When i want to join a Server iam going back the the main menu


what can i do?

Veritas

#1
http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=947.0

Follow those steps, then let us know what's what.

Dendo

#2
can it be that the game isnt working because you haven't got the right map downloaded?

Veritas

#3
I'm not sure what you mean. You may need to get the rpg_solaris map - it can be found in our downloads database. The server has all the map files loaded correctly, as far as I'm aware.

Dendo

#4
maybe is that what the problem is

Dendo

#5
i have found a server with a green name and i want to join it then is there a game mismatch rpg-X 2.0/ rpg-x 1.0

Veritas

#6
Are you using RPGXCE? If not, do you have all the latest updates to RPG-X?

The only servers we can promise support for are TLO's servers; if this isn't a TLO server I'm not sure what I can do for you.

Dendo

#7
TLO?

Jenson

#8
Quote from: "Darthrevan1126"TLO?

TLO= The Last Outpost (us) :)


Dendo

#9
yes i use that

Dendo

#10
i use the  TLO version

Veritas

#11
Okay. What server are you trying to connect to?

Dendo

#12
the server is : Holo Fed Public ( RPG-X Beta 8,1 ? i dont know that this is a server that you supports?

Veritas

#13
The only servers we operate are the ones named The Last Outpost. Unfortunately, I can't help you with issues that arise on other servers - if you want help with Holo-fed's servers, you can contact them at http://www.holo-federation.com/

Dendo

#14
iam going to try the the last outpost server