News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Post your Star Trek Online screenshots here!

Started by Bollen, June 12, 2011, 09:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bollen

hope this is ok, me Brex and Alita did a mission together and i took apicture of the three of us after we had finished

Top : Alita
Middle: Brex nova standard
Bottom: Me nova with Quasar pylons



Brex

#1
This is actually a good idea, we should do this more often after missions and things

Bollen

#2
i thought there may have already been a topic for it, but when i discovered there wasn't, well i thought i should try at least making one :P


Griffwald

#3
Sweet! Great idea! :)

Bollen

#4
we could even extend this to showing fleet events to new comers and/pr those without STO


todays image from "Frozen" mission, we were about to take a nice photo when we got attacked ......

they now regret it



Jantrix

#5
thats me! :)

Bollen

#6
yes nancy is jantrix


Andromeda

#7

Holiday on some random Romulan planet. I do believe Brex was somewhere I cant remember :L

Brex

#8
I was there as Theresa :P
And yeah... Brex was around... killing Romulans for Mistress Kiana xD

Bollen

#9
me and my bridge officers :P



GSIO01

#10
What do you think about trying to make a big fleet picture with as many members as possible?

Brex

#11
I think that would be awesome and cool and we should do this xD

Stark

#12
agreed

Jantrix

#13
When? :P
Oh, am I a part of the fleet now, or do I need to file some paperwork?

Grizz

#14
This was like... a very long time ago. But it was the moment I knew I was in a star trek game.