News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Atlantis map?

Started by Griffiths, June 17, 2011, 02:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffwald

Hey guys, I downloaded the Atlantis map from the site, as some other guys wanted to switch to that map. So, its downloaded, but I am unable to get into the TLO server. It starts loading, and then just pushes me back to the character screen. Idk if I need to download something else, or if there's a problem with server-- but I'd really appreciate some help.

Grizz

#1
Hey Griffiths, can you get into the console after being kicked out? There's usually an error highlighting the primary error you're having - marked with asterixes.

Usually the tilde key (above tab?) to view the console.

Brex

#2
If this is the ioEF/ioCow server (the one you use as standard with RPG-XCE) you won't be able to go on the Atlantis map - it only works on rpg-xEF now. I'm not sure if there are any plans for rpg-xEF to be added to RPG-XCE, maybe Telex can shine some light on this?

Dendo

#3
Where did you put the PK3 file ?

Jenson

#4
Quote from: "Brex"If this is the ioEF/ioCow server (the one you use as standard with RPG-XCE) you won't be able to go on the Atlantis map - it only works on rpg-xEF now. I'm not sure if there are any plans for rpg-xEF to be added to RPG-XCE, maybe Telex can shine some light on this?

Well, Atlantis does work on ioEF/ioCow, but if you have more than a few people on it, it'll often parse and so people aren't able to connect. If there were more than a few people on the server at the time, it's quite possible you weren't able to connect because of this.


Griffwald

#5
Quote from: "Jenson"
Quote from: "Brex"If this is the ioEF/ioCow server (the one you use as standard with RPG-XCE) you won't be able to go on the Atlantis map - it only works on rpg-xEF now. I'm not sure if there are any plans for rpg-xEF to be added to RPG-XCE, maybe Telex can shine some light on this?
Hmm, alright. That stinks :P

Well, Atlantis does work on ioEF/ioCow, but if you have more than a few people on it, it'll often parse and so people aren't able to connect. If there were more than a few people on the server at the time, it's quite possible you weren't able to connect because of this.