News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Issue loading any map/or getting onto servers?

Started by Griffiths, June 17, 2011, 08:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffwald

Alright guys, so I've got RPGXCE and RPGXEF both downloaded. (Correctly thank you to Veritas!  ;)) But I'm having an issue.. I can't load any maps. Not even Poseidon now..

I'll join a server, and it will begin the connection process and loading. Poseidon gets the furthest. I ALMOST think I'm gonna get in, then I'm bumped back to the character screen. Upon pressing ~, I'm told in yellow: Framebuffer rendering path disabled. <---- Does that have anything to do with it? How do I fix it?

I downloaded the atlantis map, and tried getting on that map via RPGXEF, .. no go.

Help please.. >.<

Klaw

#1
When you get dumped into the character screen, do us a favor and drop the console down and press the print screen button on the Keyboard, then Paste the Image to MS paint, or Better yet, type in the console /condump (Filename) and I believe it'll save the log in your Baseef folder (To be on the safe side do both, and Post them both here)

That way we can get a better idea of what's going on

Griffwald

#2
I did some moving around of my files, and somehow it works now. I appreciate your help tho.  :)

Veritas

#3
Could you tell us what you changed, so we know what fixed it? Glad to hear it's working!